Our Service Provider Members are individuals or organisations associated with the museum sector, as patrons and service providers. Click here for the current list of members.
Service Provider Membership of Museums Aotearoa will provide you with a number of direct benefits. These include:
- A free listing in our annual Directory of New Zealand Museums & Galleries
- Priority booking and members rates for trade stands at our annual Museums Aotearoa conference
- Discounted advertising oportunities in our publications
- Discounted rates to attend our annual Museums Aotearoa Conference
- Regular news about New Zealand museums and notices about national and international events through our fortnightly email News & Notices
- Regular information about job, funding, and research opportunities, and partnerships with the national and international museum community
- Hard copies of MA publications annual Directory of New Zealand Museums & Galleries, and Museums Aotearoa Quarterly.
Service Provider members must have their application endorsed by a Museum Member.
Please download the Service Provider Membership application form below:
Payment/Refund policy: Museums Aotearoa membership is annual, from January-December each year. Please fill in the appropriate application form above, and the Museums Aotearoa office will confirm pricing with you. If you wish to cancel your membership within 30 days of subscribing, please contact the Museums Aotearoa office for a full refund. No refunds after this period will be given.