Museums Wellington seeks an enthusiastic and motivated individual with meticulous attention to detail. In this role you will assist with a archival inventory project, requiring the accurate recording and processing of archival items.
The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of excel and experience working with archival collections.
Assistant key responsibilities:
• To be part of the Museums Wellington collection management team and to contribute to the overall success of Museums Wellington and the Wellington Museums Trust.
• To contribute to the safe care and professional management of all collection items in the care of Museums Wellington.
• Working directly with the Trust Collection
Skills, experience and qualities required for this role:
• Experience of working with archival collections.
• Knowledge and experience with data entry.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Well organised and flexible.
For further information and to apply, please visit the Experience Wellington job page.
Applications close 5pm on Monday, 26 April 2021