Digital Content Producer
MOTAT is an interactive museum with a focus on creating a fun, visually stimulating environment for its visitors, especially children, families and education groups. It is home to a unique mix of collections and experiences and our vision is to educate and inspire the innovators of tomorrow.
We are seeking a Digital Content Producer who can hit the ground running and support our team in identifying, planning and producing engaging content for our audiences across multiple digital platforms. We have a variety of projects for you to sink your teeth into in this full-time, permanent role, which will see you collaborating with various teams across the Museum to identify opportunities for increasing and enhancing the digital content offering at MOTAT.
What do you need for this role?
In addition to experience in digital content production and having strong people skills, you will be well suited for this role if you can bring :
• a high level of familiarity with content management systems and SAAS.
• experience dealing with social media publication and management tools.
• experience with analytics and data.
• a high level of comfort and skill dealing with social media and other online content platforms.
• good levels of both written and verbal skills.
• videography, photography, and social media layout experience desirable.
Click here for the position description
Not only will you be joining an experienced and fun Digital team, benefits as a MOTAT employee include a day off for your birthday, 4% employer contributions to your Kiwisaver and MOTAT Mates membership for you and your family.This is an exciting time to join a team with a huge amount of experience and enthusiasm to position MOTAT as a ‘must experience’ venue here in Tāmaki Makaurau.
To apply, please go to MOTAT’s job site:
Applications Close: Friday 15 July