New Zealand Portrait Gallery Te Pūkenga Whakaata
The New Zealand Portrait Gallery Te Pūkenga Whakaata is hiring a part time Donor and Development Coordinator (20-25 hrs per week). This new role will be critical to the ongoing growth of the organisation, caring for our many strategic relationships and facilitating the fundraising and development of new streams of income and support for the gallery.
The Donor and Development Coordinator will work with the Trustees and Director to enable the implementation of a strategic approach to fundraising through annual donations, corporate sponsorship, grants from private and public organisations, and in-kind support or partnerships.
The ability to cultivate and nurture strategic relationships, manage a calendar of funding applications and reports, and facilitate fundraising events will be pivotal to the success of this position.
Central to the role will also be building, championing and maintaining the Gallery’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database.
The Donor and Development Coordinator will have:
• Knowledge and experience with preparing grant applications, and a proven successful track record in applying for grants
• Knowledge of legislation affecting charities
• Knowledge and experience managing a CRM
• a positive and outgoing individual who enjoys networking, advocacy, working collaboratively and is self-motivated to move plans into action.
• Knowledge of special events planning and management
• Proven experience in building and maintaining effective relationships with people at all levels
• self-starter: ability to set priorities, and to work to deadlines
• Excellent organisational skills
• Enthusiasm and drive to be part of a growing organisation
• Knowledge of the principles of the Treaty of Waitangi, te reo Māori and tikanga Māori is desirable.
• Outgoing, confident personality; ability to relate to all individuals and organisations relevant to the NZPG
Flexible working conditions are embraced, we are open to the successful candidate working partially remotely, and within hours that suit them.
Applications close Friday 20 May 2022
Links & contact details: https://www.nzportraitgallery.org.nz/
How to apply For a Position Description or to apply for this role email cover letter and cv to – email@example.com
You must be eligible to work in NZ to apply for this position.