The National Army Museum Te Mata Toa
Location: Waiouru, Ruapehu
An exciting opportunity to be part of a team working in a world-class museum in the beautiful volcanic plateau of the Central North Island with its close proximity to a wide range of outdoor attractions . The Marketing and Social Media Coordinator plays a key role in helping grow visitor numbers and revenue, as well as adding value to the visitor’s experience.
The National Army Museum Te Mata Toa is a Registered Charitable Trust who has a core responsibility to collect and communicate material, including stories, about New Zealand’s Army, and make this relevant for current and future generations.
- Design and create compelling marketing and communication material
- Manage and grow social media and online channels to connect with our audiences
- Creation digital content that connects with our customers
- Campaign planning and execution
- Work as part of a team to develop engaging museum public programmes
- Support general museum marketing and visitor engagement
- An eye for design and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and organised with excellent time management skills
- 2-3 years experience in a similar marketing role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in use of Adobe Creative Suite desirable
- Proven experience managing social media channels
- Relevant tertiary qualification
Applications close at 5pm on 7 February 2023.
Please apply in writing with a relevant CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a copy of the full job description please also contact Nicola Bennett.