- A marketing opportunity not to be missed
- Join a team of experienced professionals
- Let your marketing career come to life!
Experience Wellington is seeking an energetic, passionate Marketing Coordinator to join their team.
Experience Wellington run six extraordinary experiences for Wellington City Council: City Gallery Wellington, Capital E, Nairn Street Cottage, Space Place, Cable Car Museum and Wellington Museum. Their passionate, hardworking team are driven by their purpose “Working together with and for Wellington to create remarkable experiences that generate vitality, strengthening the city we love”.
This role will provide marketing and administration support to the Marketing Lead for the City Gallery, with potential opportunities to work across each of the six experiences.
This is very much a doing role, with aspects of marketing and administration. We are looking for someone who is looking to jump straight in ‘boots and all’. Aspects of this role are expected to include:
- Supporting the Marketing Lead to implement marketing strategies
- Writing and creating promotional material as required
- Editing, formatting and proof reading of content and design material
- Media monitoring
- Supporting event and exhibition delivery
- Assisting with social media management
- Updating and maintain the database (Salesforce)
- Providing general administrative duties as required
- Working with the team to help identify unique, opportunistic marketing opportunities
The right person for this role will offer:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in marketing, communications, business administration, or social media
- One to two years' marketing experience where you have supported campaigns, written and prepared promotional assets
- Proven solid written communication skills including writing, drafting, editing and proof reading
- Excellent organisation skills
- Good administration skills and willing to pick up a range of administration tasks
- Genuine passion and enjoyment for marketing with a readiness to learn
- A fantastic attitude, where no task is to small
Working as a part of the wider marketing and communications team for Experience Wellington, other essential personal attributes will be energy, creativity and the resilience to work within a busy, changeable environment.
Applications will close as soon as a suitable applicant is sourced, or at 5pm on Wednesday, 28 April 2021.
For more information and to apply, visit the job listing here.