Individual membership (non-voting) is open to all people who are employed by a Museum, Gallery or Institution which is a member of Museums Aotearoa.
Individual membership (non-voting) of Museums Aotearoa will provide you with a number of direct benefits. These include:
- Regular news about New Zealand museums and notices about national and international events through our fortnightly email News & Notices
- Regular information about job, funding, and research opportunities, and partnerships with the national and international museum community
- Access to scholarships and awards, professional development and educational opportunities, including eligibility for Asia/NZ Foundation Museums Award and the Mina McKenzie Scholarship
- Access to special interest groups such as Nga Kaitiaki Maori, Emerging Museum Professional NZ and Touring Exhibition Network NZ
- Access to the information in the members' area of the MA website including the private members' forums, private members' directory and publication archives
- Discounted full Individual Membership rate of $50 (incl. GST) per year
To compare the benefits of Individual (voting) and Individual Electronic Membership (non-voting):
To become a non-voting member, please email email@example.com with your name, position, employer, email address and telephone number.
To find out if your employer is a member of Museums Aotearoa look them up on our Museums Directory