Journey's End Cottage and Laishley House and Block House

Operating hours: Open 1st and 3rd Sundays 1.30pm - 4pm or by arrangement.
Admission fee: Free entry.
Type: Museum

Our Society started in 1974 to open the 1847 Fencible cottage replica “Journey’s End” to the public when it was shifted to Jellicoe Park beside the 1860 Blockhouse. In 1988 the 1856 Laishley house was moved to the site. We have become the honouree custodians of the 3 houses for the successive councils, and collectors of archive about Onehunga history.

Online

Contact details

Phone
09 636 7555 (President)

Email
skiltoncyril@gmail.com
Physical address
Jellicoe Park
Corner Grey Street and Quadrant Road
Onehunga
Auckland
Postal address
Onehunga Fencible & Historical Soc.
PO Box 13852
Onehunga
Auckland
1643