Williams House & Garden

Operating hours: Open daily 8am - 5pm.
Admission fee: Entry by koha.
Type: Museum

Paihia was one of New Zealand's earliest European settlements - Anglican missionaries founded their third mission station at Paihia in 1823. The principal missionary was Reverend Henry Williams. A few material traces of the mission still exist including a humble stone shed situated in the garden of the Williams' house, built by Canon Percy Temple Williams, grandson of Henry Williams. Garden tools and other relics displayed in the shed were left by the Williams family.

Online

Contact details

Phone
402 7711 (Chairperson)

Email
paihianz@gmail.com
Physical address
6 Williams Road
Paihia
Postal address
PO Box 490
Paihia
Kerikeri